Rant, then Rave …
Unusually for me, a rant in full swing. I’m well and truly fed up! This virus is absolutely horrible
- chest sore from intercostal muscle pain,
- head and back sore from aches,
- ears sore from the hot iron bar that keeps invading,
- vision doubled,
- all joints painful and throat sore, as usual,
- lack of sleep from coughing – both mine and Jo’s
The Rave: this is my preferred state of being, and honestly the harder I have to look for the positives the more I find …
- Chance to watch all those art programmes stored for a rainy (snowy) day – it’s just started to snow in Burngreave.
- I get to watch the snow without feeling that I should be doing anything else.
- Time to spend with Jo, who is just as ill as I am.
- Chance to talk about anything in the most unhurried, unpressured way (maybe we’ll get next years holidays sorted)?
- A slow, but well thought out, tidy of my studio.
- Opportunity to change my Xmas cake recipe (I’ve left it too late for the usual)
- Opportunity to practice my crocheting!
- Opportunity to learn Tunisian crocheting.
- Time to put my glass work photos onto this blog.
Well thanks for listening, I’ve cheered myself up a bit and have a list of do-able things, much better to be positive, eh?